Reaction score
Item Name: FS NEW GUN RANGE AND LE STORE

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: AMCHAR Georgia
Are you military, law enforcment, fire, or EMS?
ACTIVE, RETIRED, or VETERAN
We have a state of the art facility in McDonough GA Servicing all of our first responders!!!
20 Firing Lanes
and Discounted GUNS AMMO & GEAR

We are located at 775 GA-42 North

Come by AmChar today and check us out!!!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
thats a big store and range. i hope you can fund it on limited customers. gorge,with all his problems, backed himself into a corner with the membership thing. but you did say you guys have stores around the world, so international money will help.
if i get over that way,i will defiantly stop in.. some places are funny,what is your stance on cc in your store?
you guys fine with law abiding citizens carrying in your shop?
I advocate concealed carry, be it on my store or anywhere else. You are responsible for your personal safety and the safety of those you are responsible for.

That sign probably isn't the best way to greet folks...many of them will turn around and leave. Is that $14.95 per hour or per day/session? Don't LE typically have their own dedicated range to shoot on?
Let's start from the top. The sign is there to stay and for good reason. I'm not here to debate it. Some people will turn around and walk away. That's going to be the price of doing business the way we do it. For the fortunate and strong willed who walk through the door, they will find a really nice new establishment with great prices and outstanding customer service. Lastly, it is $14.95 plus tax to shoot at the range. 5 minutes, 5 hours, leave eat lunch and come back, it's all the same to us.
Thanks

Let's start from the top. The sign is there to stay and for good reason. I'm not here to debate it. Some people will turn around and walk away. That's going to be the price of doing business the way we do it. For the fortunate and strong willed who walk through the door, they will find a really nice new establishment with great prices and outstanding customer service. Lastly, it is $14.95 plus tax to shoot at the range. 5 minutes, 5 hours, leave eat lunch and come back, it's all the same to us.
Thanks
A bit touchy are we? When you post a sign outside that tells 50-75+% of folks who see it (us civillians) that they will not be permitted to enter, but hope that they'll stubbornly enter anyway, that's not real well thought out. Props on having a flat range fee, but I don't see this working out too great with a range in the same location recently going out of business.

A bit touchy are we? When you post a sign outside that tells 50-75+% of folks who see it (us civillians) that they will not be permitted to enter, but hope that they'll stubbornly enter anyway, that's not real well thought out. Props on having a flat range fee, but I don't see this working out too great with a range in the same location recently going out of business.
Sign is there to stay. We would love to have you stop by. You can ask for me when you come in, and I will be happy to show you the store. O don't hold grudges and understand your frustration. We are here to be a positive part of the community, and I hope that everyone agrees because we aren't going anywhere.

This is this is not directed toward anyone at the store.

The business model that the Corp. geniuses have implemented is not sustainable.
There are a few business models where you can create a sense of scarcity by limiting your clientele to a select group but this does not represent one.
Someone did not plan for the fact that police and first responders are not paid nearly as well as they should be and most police get more shooting than they care for on the job.
I wish all of the luck to the people working in the store, but when I am seeing pictures that look like north of a 20k per month nut before you start with payroll.
I would bet that there will never be a month in the black if you count all costs. It is only a matter of time until the day the Corp cashes it in and chains the doors one Monday morning before the employees arrive.
I hope there is some magic there and I am wrong, but I am one of the grumpy old guys that people dismiss as being negative but I have learned some things from sitting in the corner and watching.

This is this is not directed toward anyone at the store.

The business model that the Corp. geniuses have implemented is not sustainable.
There are a few business models where you can create a sense of scarcity by limiting your clientele to a select group but this does not represent one.
Someone did not plan for the fact that police and first responders are not paid nearly as well as they should be and most police get more shooting than they care for on the job.
I wish all of the luck to the people working in the store, but when I am seeing pictures that look like north of a 20k per month nut before you start with payroll.
I would bet that there will never be a month in the black if you count all costs. It is only a matter of time until the day the Corp cashes it in and chains the doors one Monday morning before the employees arrive.
I hope there is some magic there and I am wrong, but I am one of the grumpy old guys that people dismiss as being negative but I have learned some things from sitting in the corner and watching.
If you research the company there main purpose is to outfit agencies in Georgia with department issues weapons. This is basically a way for them to get Blue Lable prices in the state. Glock makes you have a brick and mortot store in order to sell at those prices. And currently in Georgia there are only 2 blue label distributors. So the few private sales they make a month isn't going to come close to the hundreds of police, and military contracts that they will fill.

I've been to the store and spoke with the associates and there main purpose is government agencies. They have other retail locations that are not as restrictive this is the one and only like this.

Furthermore here is a link to there corporation:

https://www.amchar.com

So basically being selective at this one location isn't really going to affect the overall profit of the entire business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom