Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS NEW JOHN DEERE GATORS FOUR SAIL

Zip Code: 30019

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $9000.00 starting

Caliber: 338_lapua

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey ODT, need a work horse for the hunting camp? Or maybe just something else for the kids to tear up... Just kidding they're not prone to tearing up mechanically unless abused beyond. I bought a new TS gator (base model) in 2006 and then bought another one in 2015 used. They are both still going strong with about 2000 hours on both of them. Only thing I'll say negative is that you really need to take care of the seats. Mine have pretty much lived outside lol.

Anyways John Deere makes many different models in gas or diesel. They make base model work horses, and they make top notch speed demons with A/C. You can get a 2-seater and a 4, 5 or 6 seater. they vary in colors and prices.

The only bad part of gators is the limited inventory. Most gators are already on order we just mark them sold for an individual customer before they get here. Some guys are patient and want specific options and some are not. Usually lead time on a gator is 3-6 months unfortunately. I had a guy that messaged me about a gator, and I found and sourced him one in less than a week. Sometimes we get lucky.

If a Gator is what you want, then I'm your guy! If you'd like to order one all I need is a name and address to make you a profile. Deposits are welcome but not needed for common built gators. If it's a special ordered fancy optioned one of kind, then yes I'll need a small deposit ($500). Or if you're impatient like myself then maybe I can find one for you sooner, but you'll have to be open minded on different model gators and options.

Prices start at around $9k and can go all the way to $43k! I've got some but not all gators pictured below.

Pictures:
gator 590.jpg
gator 590s4 2.jpg
gator 825s4.jpg
gator 835s4.jpg
gator ts 2.jpg
gator ts.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Sorry boss, I’ve listed before in the dealer section and they weren’t getting many views. I’m just trying to make a living. If mods aren’t ok with it I’m more than happy to take them down.
Just ignore the unsolicited advice from the local wannabes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom