Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS (NEW) VEPR 7.62x39 16&quot;

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2,000

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey ODT!! Another item for sale during my Safe clean out. This is a Brand New, Unfired Rifle. I DO NOT have the docs or original box! Sorry for the stock photo. I will upload actual pics once I get into the safe again on Sunday. It looks exactly like the stock photo though.

$2,000 or Best Reasonable Offer.

Russian VEPR 7.62x39 16" rifle for sale
Vepr Made in Russia Hunting & target rifle in popular caliber of 7.62X39. With 50% more HEAVY DUTY receiver that also has double reinforcement and crowned with extra heavy duty Target barrel ! A true comparison is with the Russian tiger Dragunov. Having made a reputation for accuracy this heavy duty Barrel not found on most other rifles has Chrome lined chamber and Bore. This Vepr system along with excellent quality has earned a legendary reputation for total dependability from the jungles to Siberia ! This barrel length is 16'' inches. Has scope rail on left side of receiver for mounting telescopic scopes or holographic sights on a picatiney rails.
Veprs are built for extreme demands above and beyond all others with extra heavy duty receiver, extra heavy duty reinforcment each side and an extra heavy hammer forged chrome lined target like barrel. The combination of years of proven design with attention to detail has produced legendary dependability and legendary accuracy from the jungles to Siberia!

Enhanced against weather and mechanical wear the cartridge chamber, barrel bore, gas cylinder, and bolt- support rod are chrome lined.

A vepr goes through a thorough inspection process at every part, every step of building and must pass the final thorough examination by a quality control committee before any vepr ever leaves the arsenal.

Russian VEPR 7.62x39 16" barrel Semi-Automatic Rifles. The VEPR is simply the highest quality rifle based on the Kalashnikov design. The VEPR(tm) Rifles and Carbines are sporting arms based on the famous Soviet designed RPK machine gun. VEPR rifles are manufactured at the historic Vyatskie Polyany Machine Building Plant (a.k.a. "MOLOT"). Molot has been building excellence into their firearms for over 50 years.

PAYMENT: CASH/CRYPTO/BULLION

MEET: I am currently moving out of my home and need to stay close to home for any meets. Canton/Holly Springs area please.

REQUIREMENTS: Must be 18 years of age, resident of GA and not prohibited from owning firearms.

PM me with questions.

Pictures:
Stock Photo.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom