Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS NIB EAA Witness Hunter 10mm

Zip Code: 30013

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1100.00

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like the title says, New In Box, even New In Bag. Blued, wood grips, 14 round magazine ( unfortunately, EAA only provides one magazine with the Hunter series). Adjustable rear sight. Not a scratch on it. Will try to get a pic posted a little later for those that require it. This Witness Hunter looks just like every other new Witness Hunter in 10mm I have seen.

GADL required and CCW preferred as well.

Any spots, discolorations, or marks on slide and frame are due to preservatives applied at factory and redistributed by contact with interior of bag pistol lives in. Finish is smooth, even and without blemishes. I chose not to even rub the pistol down with oily rag or gun cloth, as I wanted to keep as "factory new" as possible.

Pictures:
IMG_20211108_081610889.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have always considered this a dual role design. It can be a hunting pistol for sure. Has the power. But it can also be a great self defense tool. Power and capacity. Just needs a couple extra mags.

Oh yeah, and the ammo! lol

This item is on hold for now. I can not sell locally. May have it sold outside of ODT. Will wait for conclusion of that listing in 5 days before marking as Gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom