• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS NIB SDS Imports LYNX 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast450

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-nib-sds-imports-lynx-12.1902473/
Item Name: FS NIB SDS Imports LYNX 12

Zip Code: 30043/30518

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500.00 firm

Caliber: 12ga.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Unfired new in box SDS Lynx 12. Bought new from Adventure Outdoors in Marietta a few weeks ago. I paid 600 and change with the extra 10 round SGM magazine. I brought it home completely disassembled it and cleaned out all of the factory schmoo, and oiled it up. I installed a Magpul MOE AK stock with a 1/2” cheek riser. Also comes with a UTG side scope mount with a cheap red dot (that may or may not survive the recoil...). Has box and docs.

Info about the Lynx 12 from Atlantic’s website:

SDS Imports LH-12 Lynx 12 Gauge Shotgun Features

• Based on the Saiga design
  • Chrome lined 19" Threaded barrel, 3" chamber
  • Hammer forged bolt and trunnion.
  • Can use easy to source Saiga 12 magazines, forearms,muzzle devices, grips and stocks
  • 4 position adjustable gas system
  • Enhanced AK Safety selector
  • Side Rail for mounting optics
The new LH-12 Lynx shotgun is a rugged imported AK style semi-auto shotgun using a hammer forged bolt and trunnion. The Lynx 12 can make use of readily available Saiga 12 magazines, forearms, muzzle devices, AK grips and stocks. The Lynx Has a bolt hold open button and improved AK safety to allow for easier manipulation, a Bulgarian style side rail for mounting optics adds a level of versatility if the shooter needs sighting upgrades. Based on the tried an true Russian Saiga design with a chrome lined 19" barrel and 3" chamber threaded for Saiga M22x7.5 muzzle breaks. Topping it of the Lynx 12 has a 4 position adjustable gas system for Off, Low, Medium and High settings.

I can meet anywhere from Lawrenceville to Sugar Hill. Thank you very much for looking!

Pictures:
179f5cfb-82f0-4d79-b90f-0aa5106e0dc1-jpeg.2000023

890bd402-06f4-45b3-a4b6-56e58e2eebbd-jpeg.2000024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom