Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Norinco Hunter/Sporter Circle 386 Built Rifle

Zip Code: 76180

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1100.00 Plus Actual Shipping Charges to your FFL

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a New Chinese Milled Norinco Hunter - Sporter 7.62x39 Built at The Circle 386 Plant For Sale. It's an all matching numbers rifle that I can't tell has ever been fired. The only import mark on it is "I.D.E. McLean VA" and it has the Norinco Star with "Norinco" under the star and the Circle 386 Proof Mark on it as well. Wood is like new with excellent checkering and the chrome lined barrel has crisp grooving and bright and shiny bore. These can be left alone and used or collected as well as being able to be converted. I have the original 5 round magazines it will accept any size AK 47 magazine both steel and polymer with no wobble. Look these up they were only imported for 2 years and very few came from Circle 386 Plant and had a Milled Receiver. I have the sling and oil bottle for it as well. I was given the box but it is so damaged and torn up it can't be used. This rifle has been in a safe for 33 years and I got it from a close friend who was an avid collector. $1100 Plus Shipping to your FFL for everything. Text 469-651-3745

Pictures:
IMG-0488.jpg
IMG-0489.jpg
IMG-0493.jpg
IMG-0494.jpg
IMG-0495.jpg
IMG-0491.jpg
IMG-0499.jpg
IMG-0498.jpg
IMG-0497.jpg
IMG-0496.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom