• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Not Your Average 1911's - 10mm & .38 Super Customized Kimber pair

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
Reaction score
Up for your consideration is a pair of heavily upgraded Kimber 1911's in the coveted and sought after 10mm & .38 Super chamberings. I bought these guns several years ago, did a bunch of upgrades to them, tweaked the trigger pulls, took them to the range maybe once or twice, and put them back in the safe. I get them out for photo shoots, bragging sessions, and "show-n-tell." This fine pair of guns will give you the ultimate in street cred . . . . .

They come as seen, one magazine each with basepad extenders. Talk sweet to me, and meet me nearby, I might be able to find an extra magazine for each. If I have original boxes, they come with them as well. I gotta do a little searching to find out.

The upgrades to each consist of the addition of a Chambers Custom flat trigger, a Stan Chen UI Magwell, and Wilson Combat grips. I also added a Cylinder & Slide light pull sear spring, which helped to get the pull weight down. The MIM extractors have been changed out to bar steel by EGW as well.

I'm looking to sell these fine 1911's as a pair.

My ask on the 10mm Kimber Eclipse Custom II is a measly $1,450.
My ask on the .38 Super(b) Kimber Pro Carry HD II is only $1,250.

If you take both, my ODT package deal price will be $2,350, and I'll throw in a few boxes of ammo for each.

Photos below tell of their condition better than words can. I do work exceptionally long hours and don't live on ODT, so there may be some delay in my response. I also don’t receive notifications from posts in this thread but do receive them from PM’s (go figure).

I will go through PM responses I get in the order I receive them. Not everyone says "PM Sent" or "I'll Take It" in the threads. I tend to watch PM's more than postings in the listing, so if you want to get noticed, PM me.

Now for a message from the ODT legal team:

By contacting me and making me an offer on this firearm you affirm that you are legally eligible to purchase & own a handgun in the state of Georgia. I reserve the right to negotiate with and sell to whomever I wish, regardless of when said PM or "I'll take it" was sent. Your feedback will be scrutinized. Do the same with mine.

Laws will be followed. A peek at your CCW license may be required.

Thanks for looking, thanks for your interest, and if you comment on my post, THANKS FOR THE BUMP!

Zoid

Kimber Wilson Grips - 01.JPG
Kimber Wilson Grips - 02.JPG
Kimber Wilson Grips - 03.JPG
Kimber Wilson Grips - 04.JPG
Kimber Wilson Grips - 05.JPG
Kimber Wilson Grips - 06.JPG
Kimber Wilson Grips - 07.JPG
Kimber Wilson Grips - 08.JPG
Kimber Wilson Grips - 09.JPG

Willing to entertain offers on them individually.

However the "entertainment" will be by Krusty the Clown . . . .

Let's get two of youze guys to go in on this together. Who wants the big one?

Z

Back
Top Bottom