• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS Smith snub-nosed Model 64-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldilox

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item Name: FS ONE Smith snub-nosed Model 64-2 with box o' .38 spcl (or with a LH holster, if I find the ^%#@ thing)

Zip Code: 31320

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $700

Caliber: .38 especial

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
Back from the dead!!
Once one of a beautiful pair, and now sad, all by its lonesome. :Cry::rip:

For sail/cell/say yule: One (1, eins, uno) Smith Model 64-2, pinned. Beautiful condition. LH holster (leather, probably Galco, not pictured), if I can find it, otherwise 50 rounds of .38 spcl.

$700 cash only, no trades. Except maybe for silver, depending on what form (junk silver, bullion etc.) and how much ya want for it.
Must meet near me: either in Richmond Hill or Midway, depending on date/time.
All communications through PM's, please.

*May ship to you on your dime, if I know you or have dealt with you before.

Must be legally able to buy and own a firearm in GA.
NO bill of sale. Nope. I may ask to peek at your Driver's and/or CCW.

Pictures:

64-2pol2-jpg.3192757

m64-pin1-jpg.3192760

m64-pin4-jpg.3192761

Owned a like-new matching pair like yours back in the 80's. Made the mistake of listing in a local paper to see what would happen and a guy showed up with cash in hand at my front door in less than an hour. Guess I listed them too low. Such is life. Thanks. GLWS

Owned a like-new matching pair like yours back in the 80's. Made the mistake of listing in a local paper to see what would happen and a guy showed up with cash in hand at my front door in less than an hour. Guess I listed them too low. Such is life. Thanks. GLWS
Thanks, I hear you. Almost always have regrets about selling a Smith or Ruger revolver. Much more fun to buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom