• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS NRAAM!!! Hank Williams Jr, Lee Brice & Guests - TWO Tickets - RED SECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtdawg169

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
59   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS NRAAM!!! Hank Williams Jr, Lee Brice & Guests - TWO Tickets - RED SECTION

Zip Code: 30354

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $115.00

Caliber: Caliber: Old School Country Jam!

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale TWO tickets to the Saturday night concert at NRAAM. I'm not going to be able to make it to the concert, so these are up for grabs at face value.

These are RED section, front stage. Specific seating is not assigned. So get there early for the best seat and get your COUNTRY on!!

Buyer must meet at the GWCC with cash in hand. Specific location can be coordinated on Saturday via text. If you commit to buy these and do not show up, I will blow you up so hard on ODT that I will risk being permanently banned. But it would be worth it. No welchers. If you don't show up, someone better be dead. And I will expect photographic proof of the deceased. (get my point?)

First "I'll take it" gets them.

2cccf94d96382289fe3ba51789ca1446.jpg

eb5dfc1a627565dd9866c9c657e9de39.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom