• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS OAKLEY Kitchen Sink Backpack

Mig

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-oakley-kitchen-sink-backpack.1334429/
Item Name: FS OAKLEY Kitchen Sink Backpack

Zip Code: 30809

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 150.00

Caliber: PACK

Willing to Ship: YES

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my OAKLEY Kitchen Sink back pack. It is in excellent condition and I love it but I have a new pack that is replacing it so it has to go.

PM me with question….

Thanks

Product Overview

Kitchen Sink Backpack

Outfitted with serious hardware and versatile storage options, the Kitchen Sink Backpack is a complete package with heavy–duty appeal. Whether taking a day trip or extended excursion, specialized pockets inside and out organize items while abrasion–resistant fabric keeps them safe, including shoes and most 17" laptops. A padded back and adjustable mesh–lined shoulder straps keep you comfortable and cool when hauling over long distances. Equipped with a hard media–player compartment and reinforced clip and zip closures, the Kitchen Sink Backpack blends toughness, style and diverse function ideal for the unpredictable day.

• Padded side access panel to fit most 17” laptops
  • Water bottle side pocket
  • Front zip pocket with accessory organization panel to separately store smaller items
  • Abrasion–resistant bottom panel for enhanced durability
  • Bottom shoe compartment provides spacious storage
  • 34L capacity
  • 20" H x 14" W x 8" D
  • 69% Nylon, 31% Polyester

Pictures:
img_0188-jpg.834893

img_0189-jpg.834894

img_0190-jpg.834895

Back
Top Bottom