• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Older Barnett compound bow - READ THE ADD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReservoirDawg10

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
406   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Older Barnett compound bow - READ THE ADD!

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have an older Barnett compound bow. Have no need for it. Comes as pictured.

Thinking some Boy Scout or similar organization may have a need. If so, it is free for you.

Pictures:
20180825_152408-jpg.1757037

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Father in law runs a scout camp up in Kentucky, and I am sure would love the addition. Would be willing to meet you locally this afternoon up off Friendship or Hamilton Mill if that's convenient? Would also be willing to trade something for it if you have any trade needs at the moment. Thanks for the consideration. I can PM you if you'd like to set up a meet.

Father in law runs a scout camp up in Kentucky, and I am sure would love the addition. Would be willing to meet you locally this afternoon up off Friendship or Hamilton Mill if that's convenient? Would also be willing to trade something for it if you have any trade needs at the moment. Thanks for the consideration. I can PM you if you'd like to set up a meet.
It's yours. I won't turn down a donation, but it isn't needed in the least. Would just make me happy to see it put to good use.

Shoot me a PM and this afternoon works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom