• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Parker Enforcer Crossbow

parolebear

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-parker-enforcer-crossbow.1971251/
Item Name: FS Parker Enforcer Crossbow

Zip Code: 31750

Item is for: trade for things that go bang
Sale Price: 350.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Yes, I stole the below listing but it covers the bow. It has been used for one season, shot one deer and has been in my safe. It has a 3x Red Hot scope. I think three of the bolts have hunting tips and the rest have none or field tips. Nice bow, I have gotten too sorry to hunt in the heat.

The Parker Bows Enforcer Crossbow is outfitted with a redesigned front–end system that features Parker's proprietary Advanced Split Limb Technology with integrated Micro–Lite Limb Pocket System, making it compact but powerful enough to hurl arrows downrange at over 315 FPS. With the ergonomic contoured pistol grip and forearm, the Enforcer is easy to maneuver in a ground blind or treestand. The factory installed and tuned Anti–Vibration and Shock (AVS) System comes equipped to reduce noise and vibration for concealment. The Enforcer is engineered with Parker's exclusive Synergy Cams that deliver greater performance and diminish the cocking effort by over 50% when paired with the Red Hot EZ Roller Rope Cocker (Do NOT have one). The Enforcer package includes a four arrow quick detach quiver.

Features:

• Model: X301M
  • Draw Weight: 160 lbs
  • Mass Weight: 7 lbs
  • Power Stroke: 11.25"
  • Arrow Speed: 315 fps
  • Axle–to–Axle Width: 20.25"
  • Color: Realtree Hardwoods HD

Pictures:
bow-jpg.1798426

bow1-jpg.1798427

bow2-jpg.1798428