• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Peavey 112C Guitar Cabinet with Roadie Road case

CouchManDo

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...guitar-cabinet-with-roadie-road-case.2544098/
Item Name: FS Peavey 112C Guitar Cabinet with Roadie Road case

Location: Stinky Kroger - 970 Marietta Highway, Roswell, GA, 30075

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 140

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The fine print first: I'm not interested in trades at this time. Cash only - physical cash, not Paypal, Venmo or other service. To save you an email, if this ad is up, the cabinet is still available. All transactions will take place near downtown Roswell in the driveway at my house, next to my neighbor's police car. Note that if the cabinet doesn't sell, I will drop the price like it's hot every few weeks; so instead of sending a "What's your lowest price?" email, just wait until the price meets your expectations and THEN email me and come get it. Patience is everything. I'm more interested in slowly freeing up closet space as opposed to needing to sell quickly.

Covid precautions: I'll leave the garage door open, and leave plenty of space between us; I've had all of my vaccinations, so I have high hopes of surviving any transaction. I'll wear a mask if it makes you feel more comfortable. Otherwise, I'll pretend like it's 1999.

This is a Peavey 112C Guitar Cabinet with Roadie road case. The speaker is a 12" Celestion Silver Series 16 ohm V12-80. The cabinet can be used as either closed-back or open. One of the latches on the road case is broken, but the other three latches secure it well enough.

FAQ

1. Will you hold the cabinet for a certain date for me to pickup?

Unfortunately, I've dealt with many no-shows over the years, so I stick with a "first-come-with-cash, first-served policy." I won't hold the cab for multiple days. However, you can be assured that when we schedule time for you to come over, I will not sell the cab out from under you.

2. Can I see more photos?

You can download a zip file of the original hi-res images here: https://couchmando.com/misc/peavey/peavey.zip

[Broken External Image]:

Pictures:
amp-front-1-jpg.3317671

back-both-1-jpg.3317672

back-both-2-jpg.3317673

front-both-1-jpg.3317674

speaker-closeup-jpg.3317675

[Broken External Image]:
side-1.jpg

amp-case-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom