• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Perdomo / Ashton Cigar Ashtrays with Free Small Travel Perdomo Humidor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick II

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...th-free-small-travel-perdomo-humidor.1692350/
Item Name: FS Perdomo / Ashton Cigar Ashtrays with Free Perdomo Humidor

Zip Code: 30318

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 30

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: If you want to pay a DAB more I will hunt fer the 3rd ashtray that I know have here somewhere :bull_head: It's exactly the same as the big Perdomo I think?

It is a Perdomo and from what I remember it's the same size BUT it may be a tad smaller?

But what you see is what's up on the block. Two ashtray's and a Perdomo small humidor that's really nice BUT it is missing on "latch" that keeps it closed you should be able to see it in my pictures? Anyways, even with 1 latch fastened it's pretty darn snug and will NOT flop open :cool:

The one Perdomo has a SMALL little chip which can be doctored but I will leave that up to the new owner? I can only post 5 pictures but these are SWEET and if you need more pictures just let me know.

I "can" ship these with mucho bubble wrap but it's going to be $10 for what you see. If your wanting the Perdomo the cost will be $40 for all 3 and $10 shipping

Pictures:
dsc00655-jpg.1638035

dsc00656-jpg.1638036

dsc00654-jpg.1638037

dsc00612-jpg.1638038

dsc00614-jpg.1638040

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom