• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS $100 Philips Hue smart lighting setup (color bulbs, white bulb, hub, dimmers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gucci Mane

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
38   0
Reaction score
Dec. 11 update: price drop to $100 - final drop. Any less would be madness, and I'm not necessarily that crazy!

Item Name:
FS Philips Hue smart lighting setup (color bulbs, hub, dimmers)

Zip Code: 30319

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: hey guys,

I've decided to stop using smart lighting, but for no other reason than I just don't need it in my new place.

In this sale, you're receiving:
4 color bulbs: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M9AU8MB/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_P6W0DbAQZBZBW
- there is a fifth one where the covering housing shattered, but the bulb still powers on it seems. I'm not making any guarantees for this fifth one, so I'm effectively including it as a freebie (broken bulb is in third photo)

1 white bulb: I believe this came with the Hub at the time, and I don't recall if it does warm white vs. daylight vs. cool white

2 smart dimmers: https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Dimmer-Switch-Installation-Free-Exclusively/dp/B076MGKTGS
- please note that these are only the dimmers and that I don't have the wall plates with them anymore

1 Lutron "Aurora" dimmer: https://www.amazon.com/Lutron-Auror...ords=aurora+dimmer&qid=1574113066&s=hi&sr=1-2
- this thing is absolutely awesome

1 Philips hue home hub

Everything works perfectly, and I used it all as recently as late October, but simply don't need it where I live now.

this setup is great if you want to automate your lights (they have functionality to turn off/on if you're coming or going), and the color bulbs can do probably any shade of color you and I can think of. If you were to buy all of this brand new, you'd be spending a lot more than I'm asking for here.

My asking price is cash only and I'm okay with driving to you (after all, youre the buyer here and I want your business!) within reason

Any questions, just ask! Thank you!

00 - 1.jpg
00 - 2.jpg
00 - 3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hello, I imagine you still have these if they are still up.
If you are willing to head out to west ga I will take them. $100 cash as requested.
I can meet you right off of the interstate to make it easy for you.

Tony

Hello, I imagine you still have these if they are still up.
If you are willing to head out to west ga I will take them. $100 cash as requested.
I can meet you right off of the interstate to make it easy for you.

Tony
hey brother,

I am absolutely okay with that! Shoot me a PM when you get a chance and we'll hammer out the details, figure out a spot roughly midway, etc.

I'm trying to earn your business anyway, so I'm always okay with coming to the buyer

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom