Reaction score
Item Name: FS Pietta 1851 Navy .36 black powder revovler

Zip Code: 30655

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 190 $150

Caliber: .36

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new Pietta 1851 Navy .36 black powder revovler. This gun is brand new from Cabela's I bought a couple years ago. Never fired, brand new. Comes with box and docs. Model YAN36, Sku 2539300. Very pretty, willing to ship with Paypal gift. Box has seen better days but the revolver is perfecto.

Here it is:
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Pietta-Model-Navy-Yank-Caliber-Black-Powder-Revolver/705021.uts

Can't travel far:
My wife is pregnant with our second child and I just moved my brother (and his son) from California in with me so that I can take care of him through chemo and his time remaining (he has stage 4 stomach cancer, incurable). Need to sell the things that I don't "need" as I'm trying to raise enough money to get a cheap old pontoon for my brother to enjoy the fresh air while he can.

Pictures:
img_0104-jpg.1518834

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom