46   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Please take my stuff

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $200

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have had a storage unit that I have been paying on for the past 10 years and they doubled out payments so getting rid of everything! I went up there today to take a few pics but got tons of stuff in there. I live in Marietta and work in Holly Springs but the unit is in Cartersville so will have to get the time to meat you there. Not looking to make much but will sell anything in there for any reasonable offer. PM me if you see anything you want and a offer. Will post more pics when I go next. Be prepared to take a lot when you come cause I will be giving away more than I sell.

Pictures:
img_6868-jpg.1463500

img_6869-jpg.1463501

img_6861-jpg.1463502

img_6862-jpg.1463503

img_6871-jpg.1463504

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Make me a offer! Got another scooter for parts that goes with it. It was running when it got put up. I think I ran the gas out of it so should only need gas and a jump. Clear title in hand. 2008 150cc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom