Item Gone: FS PRICE DROP ****Awesome 300BO for sale! Quality parts!*******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pairofgunners

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
267   2
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS PRICE DROP ****Awesome 300BO for sale! Quality parts!*******

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1050

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: On the block is a custom 300 BO! Lower= Spikes Tactical color filled Zombie hunter lower, Rise Armament 3.5 lb trigger, Elfman push button safety (best thing ever!), full Strike Industries LPK (mag eject, bolt release, takedown pins), and the Strike Industries PDW pistol brace wraps it up. Upper= Aero Precision M4E1 upper mated to a Strike Ind low profile handguard, Rosco Bloodline 10.5 300 BO barrel, Aero gas block and tube, Aero BCG, Strike handstop, and a VG6 Gamma muzzle break. Ok, so the pistol grip is a BRIGHT orange LaRue that has damage on it from a a previous build that feels awesome in the hand. Due to the damage, I am not assigning any value to it. For the asking price, I will switch the grip out with a black Spikes Tactical at the buyers request, with me keeping the LaRue. Not traveling too far on this one as the price is so low. Ill come as far as Powder Springs or Kennesaw but prefer Paulding.
Asking $1050 with one mag, it may have some rounds in it, and we all know the rounds are $1+ a round. NO trades at this time. Not happy to get rid of this beauty, but unfortunately, need to make room for another build.

Thanks for looking!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pictures:
20220527_222227.jpg
20220527_222305.jpg
20220527_222145.jpg
20220527_222233.jpg
20220527_222221.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom