• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Price Lowered! Glock 26 Gen III

bwh

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-price-lowered-glock-26-gen-iii.1447665/
Item Name: Price Lowered! Glock 26 Gen III

Zip Code: 30215

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $450 now $425!

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here it is folks, perhaps the best G26 ever to come out of Austria - the Gen III G26. I'm the original owner and this was my daily carry for several years. While it has been replaced in my CCW lineup by the slimmer G43 that doesn't take away from the fact that this is one outstanding pistol that is accurate and 100% reliable. I mean that. Out of the almost 600 rounds I've put through it the pistol has had exactly zero (0) misfires.

The gun is in excellent condition inside and out. The only reason I'm selling it is because the G43 fits my needs better and I need to fund another project.

The pistol comes with three magazines but no box or paperwork. The Galco holster is a separate sale item (plus it's for southpaws) but if you are interested I'll sell it with the G26 for an additional $20. But as I said, it's a left handed holster.

The pistol also comes with factory tritium sights (I had them installed while I was at the armorer's course in Smyrna a few years back) and the extended magazine release.

I need to get cash out of this, so I'm not interested in trades at this time.

I will need to see your GFL. No exceptions. If I suspect you are making a shill buy I'll cancel the transaction and walk away.

I'm looking for a meetup in or close to Fayette County.

I've got a number of other items for sale on ODT so when contacting me please indicate which firearm you are interested in.

Interested? Shoot me a PM!

Thanks!

Pictures:
g26_1-jpg.1199573

g26_3-jpg.1199574

g26_2-jpg.1199575

Item Name: Price Lowered! Glock 26 Gen III

Zip Code: 30215

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $450 now $425!

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here it is folks, perhaps the best G26 ever to come out of Austria - the Gen III G26. I'm the original owner and this was my daily carry for several years. While it has been replaced in my CCW lineup by the slimmer G43 that doesn't take away from the fact that this is one outstanding pistol that is accurate and 100% reliable. I mean that. Out of the almost 600 rounds I've put through it the pistol has had exactly zero (0) misfires.

The gun is in excellent condition inside and out. The only reason I'm selling it is because the G43 fits my needs better and I need to fund another project.

The pistol comes with three magazines but no box or paperwork. The Galco holster is a separate sale item (plus it's for southpaws) but if you are interested I'll sell it with the G26 for an additional $20. But as I said, it's a left handed holster.

The pistol also comes with factory tritium sights (I had them installed while I was at the armorer's course in Smyrna a few years back) and the extended magazine release.

I need to get cash out of this, so I'm not interested in trades at this time.

I will need to see your GFL. No exceptions. If I suspect you are making a shill buy I'll cancel the transaction and walk away.

I'm looking for a meetup in or close to Fayette County.

I've got a number of other items for sale on ODT so when contacting me please indicate which firearm you are interested in.

Interested? Shoot me a PM!

Thanks!

Pictures:
g26_1-jpg.1199573

g26_3-jpg.1199574

g26_2-jpg.1199575
Trade glock 30 gen4 with night sights and three mags box holster and 120 rounds

Back
Top Bottom