• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Primary Arms Silver Series 4-14x44mm FFP Rifle Scope - Illuminated ARC-2-MOA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomePewGuy

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
31   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Primary Arms Silver Series 4-14x44mm FFP Rifle Scope - Illuminated ARC-2-MOA

Zip Code: 31324

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $180

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Primary Arms Silver Series 4-14x44mm FFP rifle scope (PA4-14X44FFP-ARC-2-MOA).
It has the illuminated ARC-2-MOA reticle.
Included is also the Primary Arms Sunshade and Butler Creek Eye and Objective Flip Caps.

It is currently mounted to a set of UTG Pro 30mm machined aluminum scope rings which are honestly really good solid rings for their pricepoint.

I had it on my AR-10 setup, but preferred to run a DMR BDC scope instead. This has a MOA reticle and elevation and windage adjustments are in 1/4 MOA as well. No MOA / Mil mismatch.

Would make a great hunting rifle scope.

Could meet anywhere from Pembroke to Pooler to Richmond Hill.
Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Info from Primary Arms:

The Silver Series™ optics are the heart of our lineup. The trusted optics that have built our reputation through the years. Although many SLx optics will be familiar to Primary Arms fans, we are always pushing forward with new generations and adding even more options in response to the demands of our loyal customers.

The Primary Arms 4-14x44 Front Focal Plane rifle scope features an optimized MOA reticle that stays true through the scope’s entire magnification range of 4x through 14x. 0.25 MOA click adjustments match the reticle to make sighting in and adjusting for range easy. A side-mounted parallax adjustment knob keeps the reticle parallax free and the target image sharp. This tough scope is shock proof, waterproof, and fog resistant, and comes with a 3-year warranty. Red reticle illumination through six brightness settings is powered by an included CR2032 battery. Optional sun shade PA4-14SS is sold separately. A “cat tail” scope lever is also available from 3 Gun Stuff (product code GS-440).

Features:
  • Front focal plane design for consistent BDC at all magnifications