24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Professional Photography / Videography Gear

Zip Code: 30534

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: All items purchased last year with very little or no use. Prices are pickup or meet. If you want me to ship an item let me know and I’ll quote a shipped price.

Manfrotto 028B Triman Camera Tripod with Geared Center Column MA028B - This is a SUPER heavy duty geared head tripod ideal for real estate photography / videography or where you need a VERY sturdy support. Geared center column allows for VERY precise and EASY vertical adjustment.- $250.

Manfrotto 410 Junior Geared Tripod Head with upgraded Hejnar Plate - The Hejnar plate was a $65 upgrade which allows for easier attachment of accessories such as RRS and other plates- I super glued a bubble level on the head which makes leveling easier and does not interfere with operation of geared head. GREAT for real estate photography. Geared head allows for SUPER PRECISE horizontal and vertical adjustment. A perfect match for the Manfrotto 028B tripod listed above - $250

Konova K2 Slider (31.5") - HAS NOT BEEN USED other than taking out of the box. These are HIGHLY rated sliders for creating videos with camcorders or DSLR’s - $140

Wacom PTH451 Intuos Pro Professional Pen & Touch Tablet (Black, Small). I Bought as a refurbished unit last summer from B&H....no issues and in EXCELLENT condition - $145

Dell U2412M 24" UltraSharp LED Monitor - I bought this specifically because it was a HIGHLY RATED low cost monitor for photo editing. $140

(2) Interfit Strobies Bowens S-Mount Speedlight Bracket - I have 2 of these - $35

Lowepro Hardside 200 Case- There were a few straps that interfered with closing the hard case so I trimmed them - Really nice hard case - $70

On-Stage LSB-6500 Lighting Stand Bag - $30

Roku Streaming Stick (2017 Edition) - NEVER USED - $30

Pictures:
img_2247-jpg.1657145

img_2229-jpg.1657146

img_2256-jpg.1657147

img_2267-jpg.1657148

img_2274-jpg.1657149

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom