Reaction score
Item Name: FS PSA AR-15 M4 Premium Build - Reduced

Zip Code: 30548

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $580

Caliber: 5.56 / .223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Barrel: 16” chrome lined (chrome moly vanadium). Chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1/7 twist (optimum for 62 gr or higher bullet), M4 barrel extension and a carbine-length gas system. The M4 profile barrel is high pressure tested (HPT) and magnetic particle inspected (MPI), then phosphate coated. Barrel is finished off with a .750” diameter F-marked front sight base with a sling swivel and A2 flash hider. The barrel is forged in SC by FN Manufacturing.

Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR and hard coat anodized black for durability. Features M4 feed ramp cuts, machined T marks. The upper receiver is marked as manufactured by Anchor-Harvey Forging of Freeport, IL, and then finished by Palmetto State Armory (PSA) logo on the left side, up front, just below the rail.

Bolt: Bolt is the premium HPT/MPI full auto bolt carrier made of Mil-spec Carpenter No. 158® steel bolt, Shot peened, and HPT /MPI. Gas key, Hardened to USGI Specifications, is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec and is also chrome lined. Bolt carrier is parkerized outside, chrome lined inside, and marked with the PSA logo.

Lower: “high self” forged lower quality made using 7075-T6 aluminum and are marked "MULTI" for caliber. Finish is Black Hardcoat Anodize per MIL-8625 Type III class 2, and includes the PSA logo over the magazine receiver. Includes the enhanced M4 6-adjustment position butt stock, is Black anodized and has the PSA logo on the face. Mil-spec sized buffer tube is forged of 7075 aluminum, is dry film lube coated on the inside, and has a staked castle nut. A2 pistol grip. The Lower receiver is manufactured by L.W. Schneider of Princeton, IL.

comes with the three mags as pictured, BCM not included.

Pictures:
c-jpg.1432222

b-jpg.1432223

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I could probably do that. Work would have me tied up Monday and Tuesday, but I could take a trip over to Augusta sometime Wednesday through Saturday. Whereabouts are you wanting to meet so that I can get an idea of travel time.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom