• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Rare LWRC Limited Edition IC Spartan Kopis, Only 300 made. + 500 rds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iced01

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
14   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Rare LWRC Limited Edition IC Spartan Kopis, Only 300 made. + 500 rds...

Zip Code: 30548

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3,000.00

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello Gang

Just wanted to offer this to my fellow Georgians before I send it off to gunbroker. This is a very rare LWRC rifle of which only 300 were made. This is number 27 and has never been fired. Its been a safe queen the past 5 years. To sweeten the deal, I am also throwing in 500 rds of .223 or 5.56 ammo. Gota check to see which one I have the most of! I am not interested in trades as the funds for this are going toward another project. Thank you all for your time and extended specs are listed bellow.

LWRC Limited Edition IC Spartan Kopis 5.56mm NATO 16.1 Inch Barrel With Pinned Trifecta Flash Hider Tungsten Gray Finish PDW Adjustable Stock 30 Round Spartan Logo and Engraving IC Spartan Kopis. Short Stroke piston operation. Features include the IC-A5 fourteen inch upper receiver mated with the PDW lower receiver with adjustable stock. Tungsten Grey Cerakote finish with the Spartan Logo and engraving. A Silencerco Trifecta flash hider is pinned to the barrel for a total barrel length of 16.1 inches. Equipped with a Geissele Super Dynamic 3-Gun trigger. Full length picatinny rail for mounting optics.

Pictures:
kopis2.jpg
Kopis1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom