• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS Rare Mossberg M9200 A1 Jungle Gun Semi Auto 12 ga Tactical Mil-Spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Condor214

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Rare Mossberg M9200 A1 Jungle Gun Semi Auto 12 ga Tactical Mil-Spec

Zip Code: 31324

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 950.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST AS THERE IS A LOT OF INFO REGARDING THIS SHOTGUN.

For sale is my Mossberg M9200 A1 Jungle Gun. The M9200 A1 is a mil-spec semi-auto gas operated 12 ga. It's in excellent condition. These are super heavy duty with a heavy barrel and went through gov testing as they were initially designed and built for counter-narcotics operations in tropical environments.

These came out in the late 90's and were promoted under the Uzi America collaboration which was a joint promotional venture between Uzi and Mossberg. I bought this shotgun new at that time.

These are somewhat rare with most of them under possession of collectors. Occasionally one pops up for sale. I don't shoot shotguns anymore and don't need it so it's time to move it to a new owner.

It's been in the climate cont safe for 20ish years - I shot it a few times at the range over the years and it functioned well. No issues. I probably put 100ish shells total through it. It's not even broken-in yet. Like any semi-auto shotgun it likes oil on the bearing surfaces/action components.

It includes the installed Choate +2 magazine extension and Choate magazine extension clamp.With the extension the shotgun holds 6 shells (7 if you count one in the chamber). In the original factory configuration, w/o the extension, the shotgun holds four shells in the magazine tube.

I have both the original factory black stock as well as the Mossberg factory green subdued stock. Both stocks are included. Also included is a complete copy of the Mossberg Owner's Manual as well as the factory owners manual that came with the shotgun. A couple extra factory magazine springs and forend (magazine tube) caps are also included.

Price is 950.00 cash. No trades. Will entertain reasonable offers.

If you Google SwatVault Mossberg Jungle Gun you'll find an informative article in SWAT Magazine re the M9200A1.You can also Google Uzi America Mossberg and can locate an image of the old magazine ads from the late 90's for the shotgun which were interesting ads.

Pictures:
img_3718-jpeg.3372552

img_3724-jpeg.3372553

img_3725-jpeg.3372554

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom