• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS **REDUCED**Bergara Wilderness 300 win mag, ammo, sling, harris bipod...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willyjoe0118

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS **REDUCED**Bergara Wilderness 300 win mag, ammo, sling, harris bipod...

Zip Code: 30736

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1100 was 1150

Caliber: 300_wm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I had an accident and completely destroyed my right shoulder, so no more heavy recoil for me. This riffle is in like new condition. It hasn't been passed around multiple owners. I am the original owner and it comes with the box and docs. It is a Bergara Wilderness .300 Win Mag and shoots sub MOA with just about any ammo you want. I am guessing there are about 65-70 rounds down the pipe. I am pretty good at keeping up with the brass and I have 56 empties.
The scope is a Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-16 x 44 30mm tube. It is a First Focal plane scope and it has the EBR-2c MOA Reticle. It is a great scope. I also have the box, sun shade, lens cloth, and docs for it as well.
The rings are the factory Bergara rings.
I am including the sling and a Harris Bipod. The bipod is older and isn't as shiny or new as the gun, but it performs flawlessly.
I tested a lot of different ammo through this gun and it all shot well. The Federal loaded with the Berger Hybrid Hunter shot the best, but it shoots all of the Federal ammo very tight. Here is a list of the ammo that will come with this package:
Hornady American Whitetail 150 grain - 37 rounds
Barnes VOR-TX 180 grain - 17 rounds
Winchester XP Deer Season 150 grains - 13 rounds
Federal Trophy Bonded 180 grains - 13 rounds
Federal Terminal Ascent 200 grains - 17 rounds
Federal Berger Hybrid Hunter 185 grains - 29 rounds
The cheapest I could find this ammo on Ammo Seek was $334.15 for all of it. Some of the Federal stuff I had to use Midway prices because you can't find it.
I want an easy deal with no BS. This package is priced low and FIRM. If you can't legally own a firearm in GA please don't waste my time.

Pictures:
tempImageswSmIE.gif
tempImagevG2FsT.gif
tempImaget7jXpO.gif
tempImagepGmTrJ.gif
tempImage8Bo95r.gif
tempImagepgSZsI.gif

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom