• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 1971 Colt Python Royal Blue 4" BEAUTY-NO BOX/DOCS

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...thon-royal-blue-4-beauty-no-box-docs.2048771/
Item Name: FS 1971 Colt Python Royal Blue 4" BEAUTY-NO BOX/DOCS
I have these in 6" and 8" too if that's your preference.

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $2500

Caliber: .357/.38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No but need to see you are at least 21 years old with a valid GA Drivers License and carry permit.

Item Description: From my Python collection we have a beautiful 4" Colt Python born in 1971 in the desirable Royal Blue finish wearing the wood grips. The 4" Pythons with Colt's Royal Blue finish cannot be reproduced so becoming very collectible. This one has a faint turn line on the cylinder but it doesn't appear to have been shot much. It has a few very little handling marks on the bottom of the barrel. The rest of the gun is gorgeous so I rate it at 98-99%. Sorry but no box and docs with this one. I don't "need to sell" so not looking for low offers or someone telling me they saw one cheaper somewhere else. I hope you enjoy the photos and thanks for taking the time to look at this little beauty.

By responding to the ad to purchase this beauty, you hereby swear you at least 21 years old and are legally allowed to own a firearm. I am a collector of fine handguns and not a dealer requiring the 4473 form for a background check so these days I need to take a peak at a valid GA Driver's license and carry permit.

Pictures:
python-left-angled-9-1-19-jpg.2262819

python-lft-barrel-9-1-19-jpg.2262821

python-rt-brl-9-1-19-jpg.2262822

python-trigger-guard-jpg.2262823

Back
Top Bottom