• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Remington 783 package 223

CTS Tactical

Coast Guard Icon Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-remington-783-package-223.1847152/
Item Name: FS Remington 783 package 223

Zip Code: 30565

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 299

Caliber: 223 remington

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Remington 783 package in 223. It comes with 3-9x40 scope mounted and boresighted. The 783 is a very nice rifle, aluminum pillar bedded and free floated stock with supercell recoil pad, 4 round drop box magazine (metal mag, not plastic). 22" button rifled barrel in 1:9 twist and fully adjustable trigger. I have one of these myself and I am very pleased with it. A lot of rifle for the money. Asking $299 plus tax.

I am a home based FFL dealer in the Athens GA area. I cannot travel to make a sale. All sales will be done in my home where a 4473 with background check or GA weapons carry license is required, or shipped to a dealer in your area unless it is an upper or other non regulated item which can be shipped to your door. All prices marked reflect a cash discount. Credit cards will incur a 2.5% increase in price if bought in person or 3.5% increase for keyed in purchases.

Pictures:
783-jpg.1891204

Back
Top Bottom