• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Road closures in Chattahoochee NF due to Rainbow Family Gathering

I'm betting they won't collect on 10% of those.

was at court today for my "posted commands" ticket i got while there and there were about 100 folks there and i think they cut everyone ticket down to 25 bucks and a processing fee and didnt even go on any record if you didnt want to argue it. still argued mine and they threw it out thankfully but yah all of the tickets they are handing out are straight up just revenue collection.

but SEVERAL tickets they issued were total B.S. , one guy there was an EMT who was ticketed for driving down a closed road to help someone on a call, one guy got the same ticket for driving a 7 month pregnant woman down the mountain, there were also a few locals who had no idea this was going on that also got tickets that were fighting them

The bad thing is a bunch of hippies can get 4,500 people together to go camping but us gun lovin folks can't get a tenth of that together to oppose any new law's further restricting our rights. :behindsofa:

that and not to mention those bunch of hippies probably have their kids outdoors and respecting nature more than almost anyone else. i spent some time in kid village and it was truly humbling and good for the soul to see that many kids enjoying being outdoors and not a cell phone in sight, and also not sure how other gatherings are but i'd honestly consider this one about 40% hippies 40% rednecks/mountain men and 20% who knows what

Back
Top Bottom