Reaction score
Item Name: FS Ruger 10/22 with heavy bbl and Fajin Stock

Zip Code: 30008

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $450.00 OBO

Caliber: 22

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 10/22 Target Rifle with a heavy barrel and fully adjustable Fajin stock.
Target light retails for $649.00. Less than 200 rounds through the gun. I have one 25 round mag I will include. It comes with the scope.
https://ruger.com/products/1022TargetLite/models.html

Pictures:
target-jpg.2454071

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Nice rifle but this is not a Target Light from what I see.. It is a 10/22T with Hammer forged barrel in the Fajen Legacy 10/22 Target Stock. I would have to measure to remember but think this is a 20" barrel.
Great shooters.. Heavy as **** but that's OK.. :)

Yes .. I think you are right. I have had the gun for about 12 years and tried to pick the closest thing they make now.
Great shooting rifle and is a bit heavy.
They are great guns but intended for the bench and not to be carried around the woods.. it can be done obviously but ya gotta be a big ol boy.. :)

Item Name: FS Ruger 10/22 with heavy bbl and Fajin Stock

Zip Code: 30008

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $450.00 OBO

Caliber: 22

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 10/22 Target Rifle with a heavy barrel and fully adjustable Fajin stock.
Target light retails for $649.00. Less than 200 rounds through the gun. I have one 25 round mag I will include. It comes with the scope.
https://ruger.com/products/1022TargetLite/models.html

Pictures:
target-jpg.2454071
Sale Pending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom