• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Ruger LCR 38spc +p crimson trace (DEAL OF THE DAY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooster1717

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
12   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Ruger LCR 38spc +p crimson trace (DEAL OF THE DAY)

Zip Code: 31816

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $275

Caliber: 38 spc +p

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a gently used Ruger 38spc with crimson trace grips.
It has some scratches on the top just from carrying. Everything is in great shape I just don't use it anymore.
If you want it or need to ask questions just text me at 7704682704

Pictures:
img_4901-jpg.1165725

img_4902-jpg.1165726

img_4903-jpg.1165727

img_4904-jpg.1165729

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
So he sold it out from under you to another member? I was in contact with him yesterday about a purchase, then he just fell off the planet..........
...Same...looks like Scott sent the first PM, but it would've been nice to get a reply letting us know that it was gone after we discussed a purchase...

...Same...looks like Scott sent the first PM, but it would've been nice to get a reply letting us know that it was gone after we discussed a purchase...
Was most likely offered more than his asking price, I offered to meet him in Manchester for a cash sale, no reply........

He no showed on our meet today. Supposed to meet at 9am in Grantville. I drove 55 miles and as soon as i got to the location i received a tex5 of him cancelling

He no showed on our meet today. Supposed to meet at 9am in Grantville. I drove 55 miles and as soon as i got to the location i received a tex5 of him cancelling

This is why I no longer am willing to drive any sort of major distance for a deal anymore.
Also have been burned by a no show...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom