• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS S&W 629 2" Snubbie Performance Center 44 mag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredAlert

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
217   3
Reaction score
Item Name: FS S&W 629 2" Snubbie Performance Center 44 mag.

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $800

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like the title says .... I have a S&W 629 2" Snubbie Performance Center 44 mag with box and docs .... It's a nice gun and very pretty but I have decided that I prefer my 44s to be Ruger revolvers....

Looking for sell this one to put the money into a different toy but I won't outright say no to trades .... if you have something you think I might find interesting offer away.

Pictures:
wm_8382937-jpg.1148321

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS S&W 629 2" Snubbie Performance Center 44 mag.

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $800

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like the title says .... I have a S&W 629 2" Snubbie Performance Center 44 mag with box and docs .... It's a nice gun and very pretty but I have decided that I prefer my 44s to be Ruger revolvers....

Looking for sell this one to put the money into a different toy but I won't outright say no to trades .... if you have something you think I might find interesting offer away.

Pictures:
wm_8382937-jpg.1148321

Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom