• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS S&W Smith & Wesson Model 12 Airweight Flat Latch, no dash, 2” round...

chp5

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...no-dash-2”-round-butt-6-shot-snubbie.1452632/
Item Name: FS S&W Smith & Wesson Model 12 Airweight Flat Latch, no dash, 2” round butt, 6 shot snubbie

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500

Caliber: .38 spl

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is my S&W Smith & Wesson Model 12 Airweight. This is the flat latch, no dash, diamond grip model. Two inch, pinned barrel and round butt. Six shot, K Frame, Airweight, aluminum frame. This snubbie is long dis-continued. It was manufactured in 1961-62. It is a great shooting revo and still an excellent carry piece. It comes with two hammers – one bobbed and one with the spur.

Great mechanical condition, some blue wear near the muzzle and on the cylinder. Instruction manual but no orig box. Great shooter!

$500 firm. No trades please. No bill of sale required but I need a peak at your GA carry license or drivers license. If you don’t want to show that, then don’t contact me. Meet somewhere not too far from Cumming/Alpharetta. Thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom