SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Safety Siren Pro-3 Radon Detector

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $129.95 - reduced price for ODT members ($13.95 less)

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Greetings Gents,

Here is another product my Father used to sell at shows and online.

If you know about these, you might find this of some interest. I am held to a minimum advertised price in open online sales sites, but since this is a members only forum, I wanted to make them available at a better price, at least as long as I can before I get complaints from the manufacturer.

Regular MAP pricing is $129.95. Write me for special ODT pricing, but it is at least $13.95 less . . . . . :rolleyes: shipping included.

Contrary to other sources, I will ship to Iowa if you have friends or family there who have a hard time getting these. These are new, in the box, with full manufacturers warranty.

Here is a link to an alternate site where I sell them, just so you can verify my history with these, but don't buy them there, they will cost you more . . . .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290357917590?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Pictures:
100_2208-jpg.820941

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom