Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Savage 24J-DL .22 magnum / 20 gauge

Zip Code: 31808

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 750

Caliber: 22Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is another one from my Dad's collection. He bought it new, so it's over 50 years old. It's a Savage 24J-DL, in the less common 22 magnum over 20 gauge.
It's still in beautiful condition for it's age. there are a few surface scratches in the finish on the left side of the stock, (visible in the picture) but nothing deep or significant.

Everything is original condition on this "Deluxe" model - satin silver receiver with a gold trigger.

I haven't fired it since I was a kid, but it always worked just fine. I don't have the box or anything else - what you see is all I have.

I can include a box of .22 magnum and a box of 20 gauge as a "thank you" but they're probably 20+ years old as well. I don't have either of these calibers in my collection.

I can provide additional pictures if you have a specific request.

As I have done with all the others from Dad's collection, I do NOT clean them up and make them all oily and shiny - I post 'em straight out of his safe. I am sure I could make them look fantastic, but I am also sure that I don't know about all these different types of 50+ year old finishes, and I don't want to accidentally ruin one by using the wrong cleaner on them either.

Looking to find a buyer close by or someone willing to drive within 30 minutes of me.
I do get up to Newnan every other weekend, so that may be an option if it needs to be.

Thanks for looking

Pictures:
IMG_1926.jpg
IMG_1927.jpg
IMG_1928.jpg
IMG_1929.jpg
IMG_1930.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom