• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Savage 99 in 250 Savage

CTS Tactical

Coast Guard Icon Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-savage-99-in-250-savage.1712957/
Item Name: FS Savage 99 in 250 Savage

Zip Code: 30565

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 800

Caliber: 250-3000 (.250 Savage)

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Savage 99 EG in .250-3000 (.250 Savage). It was built in Either 1949 or 1950. Rifle is in very good to excellent condition. All original metal finish and wood finish in very good to excellent shape. It would be a collectors item and priced close to double if it were not for a few minor alterations. It has had the stock squared and a pachmayr decelerator recoil pad installed and it has been professionally drilled and tapped for a scope mount. It does have the factory Jewelled bolt and optional sling swivels (I beleive they were a dealer installed option). It has the rotary magazine with round counter, cocking indicator, truly a remarkable rifle and they were years ahead of their time. From what I can gather from the original owner it has had only 60 rounds fired through it in it's lifetime and has spent the last 25 years in a safe. I am asking $800 and if picked up locally I have 60+ rounds of ammo and about 180 rounds of brass that can be negotiated into the deal. 100 rounds new and the rest is once fired. Please feel free to contact me with questions. I can take more pictures if you wish to see a specific area.

I am a home based FFL dealer in the Athens GA area. I cannot travel to make a sale. All sales will be done in my home where a 4473 with background check or GA weapons carry license is required, or shipped to a dealer in your area unless it is an upper or other non regulated item which can be shipped to your door. All prices marked reflect a cash discount. Credit cards will incur a 2.5% increase in price if bought in person or 3.5% increase for keyed in purchases.

Pictures:
savage-99-jpg.1675412

savage-99-jpg2-jpg.1675413

Back
Top Bottom