• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS SAWMILL LUMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some western red cedar, black walnut, cherry and some oak at the house. Keep in mind if you need just some small stuff for projects.Going to try and make some other tables out of cedar or walnut when basement is done

I have some western red cedar, black walnut, cherry and some oak at the house. Keep in mind if you need just some small stuff for projects.Going to try and make some other tables out of cedar or walnut when basement is done
Thanks, my main thing is to find someone who can make a nice presentation box..That is when I have time.

DinkyDau DinkyDau - i have a good white oak log for your sign will have it cut this week. Sorry for the delay been busy with dad. Thanks send u a pic soon.
No need to apologize I was not in a hurry!! I do appreciate what your doing! erkinator erkinator was talking about getting some of the fine wood you have also...Both of us need to make a trip there..Just let us know and will go from there..Thanks

That is some very nice cuts of lumber. I wish #1 I could do anything with wood, just not my skill set. If I ever do get to that point, I know where I will go !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom