• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS SB Tactical products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-sb-tactical-products.1671449/
Item Name: FS SB Tactical SB-Mini

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $105.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ar15 ar pistol buffer tube brace mini

NEW SB Tactical
SB-Mini - Pistol Stabilizing Brace. Fits all platforms with an AR-style pistol buffer tubes.

PM me for more information on specific products from SB tactical.

Pictures:
20171120_113214-jpg.1395896

20171120_113255-jpg.1395897

What store?

I am running the old Fort Daniel Inc. Currently restructuring the business model and trying to see what products work. I carry mostly AR platform products and these SB Tactical braces are popular. I am also a dealer for Maxim braces as well. I still have the FFL and SOT2 under the Fort Daniel name but the address has changed. I can help with transfers but I don't have an official Fort Daniel store front just yet. I do have a wall of products that have been successful and I plan to keep in stock. I am also trying to get a Cerakoting service started. For the most part I am by appointment only since I run other businesses out of the same location.

Please feel free to PM me about transfers or special ordering products. I am also open to suggestions on products that the other gun stores in the area do not carry.

Thanks,
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom