Reaction score
Item Name: FS Scorpion Evo Pistol With TailHook Brace and Extras

Zip Code: 30742

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $975

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a Scorpion Evo pistol with less than 300 rounds down range. It's in great condition and functions flawlessly.

Includes:
Scorpion Evo pistol
Three lug adapter
(2) 20 round magazines
(2) 30 round magazines
Gear head works tail hook mod 1
Gear head works scorpion adapter
Factory stock (the butt of the stock is separated from the pistol and is in a separate location)

Pictures:
img_4590-jpg.1264423

img_4591-jpg.1264424

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
How do you like the tailhook? Been thinking about getting rid of my current hera side folder/ shockwave blade adapter in favor of this.

View attachment 1326165

Why not have both? These pistols are awesome, anyone who buys the OP's will be extremely happy with it. Btw, with the tailhook you can swing it to the right an not block the ejection port. The talhook is the best brace out there IMHO.

IMG_0473.JPG

IMG_0474.JPG

Why not have both? These pistols are awesome, anyone who buys the OP's will be extremely happy with it. Btw, with the tailhook you can swing it to the right an not block the ejection port. The talhook is the best brace out there IMHO.

View attachment 1326169
View attachment 1326175
I dont think my current setup blocks the ejection port, never shot it with it folded though so i cant say for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom