• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Screen printing equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Para13ellum

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-screen-printing-equipment.1471051/
Item Name: FS Screen printing equipment

Zip Code: 30135

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2000.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: i have screen printing equipment that needs to go. I purchased it in 2008 in hopes of starting my own business. My disability got in my way and it has been collecting dust.

It's everything you need to print and sale your wears at a gun show or where ever.

To start the Press:
It is a six color (can accept six screens) two person press. Which means two working positions. I have several plattens in which to print on. Two tshirt, one large for hoodies, one for hats, and one for pockets of T shirts.

The dryer:
Includes a flash dryer to dry the ink on the fabric. Stand up model with casters.

Eight different buckets of plastisol, or ink, rather are included. Several squeegees, several screens with designs but can all be reclaimed, a couple of blank screens.

Light box:
Light box is used to burn the image on the screens.

It's just about a complete setup, only minor supplies that I ran out of like degreaser and tape.
Paid well over $5000 for all of this but I need to let someone else deal with it.

Thanks for looking

Pictures:
img_6134-jpg.1180751

img_6136-jpg.1180752

img_6139-jpg.1180753

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom