• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Sealed Case of Winchester Large rifle primers (5000)

moosensquirrel

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-winchester-large-rifle-primers-5000.2547495/
Item Name: FS Sealed Case of Winchester Large rifle primers (5000)

Zip Code: 31560

Item is for: Trade Only
Sale Price:

Caliber: WLR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sealed Case of Winchester Large Rifle primers (5000)

Will trade 1 to 1 for small rifle or small pistol primers Thanks,

Please: If the post is still up, it is available.

How much would you sell? I’m just trying to get into reloading
If you believe that you are going to save money by reloading at today's pricing, you are mistaken. Regardless, it is a great hobby. Start by getting a Lyman, Hornady, or RCBS (others as well) reloading manual and study it well. Learn how to use load data.....take it step by step when you start out.

I do not want to split up the sealed case and prefer to trade at this time. If you need a 100ct sleeve to get started, PM and I will help you with that.

I wasn’t looking to split the case. I didn’t know what you would let the case go for. I got a Redding t7 turret press. Thought that would be a good one to start off with

I wasn’t looking to split the case. I didn’t know what you would let the case go for. I got a Redding t7 turret press. Thought that would be a good one to start off with
From what I gather, almost anything "Redding" is up near the top. It is always good in my mind to start and use a tool that you do not have to fight or futz with to get the job done, especially when starting out. Reloading or rather hand-loading is safe if you follow proven procedures, but can be very unforgiving of any incapacity or neglect. Lear to take off and land before you try barrel-rolls..

Yes was told to learn on a single stage before you move up. Wasn’t really looking to reload to same money. Just reload the rounds hard to buy. 356 Winchester, 375 Winchester.32 Winchester mag, 41 mag,stuff like that. My dad about to retire soon. Was going to set up a shed at his house to try and give us something to do together. If you would let the hole thing go let me know

Yes was told to learn on a single stage before you move up. Wasn’t really looking to reload to same money. Just reload the rounds hard to buy. 356 Winchester, 375 Winchester.32 Winchester mag, 41 mag,stuff like that. My dad about to retire soon. Was going to set up a shed at his house to try and give us something to do together. If you would let the hole thing go let me know
excellent notion: That is similar to how I got started, actually converting a 30-30 case to an obsolete 8.15x46R for my JP Sauer double barrel rifle. Went on to convert others so I could shoot my other "antique" rifles. At the time, the only round I reloaded was the .500 Holland & Holland (BP) which I found available for $6 per round (early 80's) which would be the equivalent cost today of $25/loaded or so.

You shouldn't have any problem finding components for the calibers you mention as long as you are willing to pay the going rate

I will also trade for IMI in either 55gr or 62gr. Both are (were) available recently at sgammo.com for less than $.70/round. The value of cash is highly debatable and dubious at best as it changes by the minute.

Back
Top Bottom