• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS SIG 556R & MM Ind. M10X

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle45

Default rank <300 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-sig-556r-mm-ind-m10x.2541015/

Item Name:
FS: SIG 556R GEN2

Zip Code: 30204

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1650.00

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: WTS: I have for sale three SIG 556R GEN2 in 7.62x39. These are configured in the following way:
1. Has black SIGSAUER pistol grip, top receiver rail with hidden rear flip-up sight, SWISS SAN black folding stock, SWISS SAN hooded front sight with Tritium flip up (Tritium has long since given up the Ghost) Original bird cage flash hider, and what I believe is a B&T forearm quad rail (not the cheesy older style). $1750.00 shipped.

2. Has black SIGSAUER pistol grip, top receiver rail with hidden rear flip-up sight, SWISS SAN black folding stock, SWISS SAN hooded front sight with Tritium flip up (Tritium has long since given up the Ghost) Original bird cage flash hider, and SWISS SAN black forearm. $1750.00 shipped.

3. Has black SIGSAUER pistol grip, top receiver rail is from MFI rail with Diopter sight and sling attachment, SWISS SAN black folding stock, SWISS SAN hooded front sight with Tritium flip up ( Tritium has long since given up the Ghost) Original bird cage flash hider, and SWISS SAN black forearm. Price $1650.00 shipped. "SOLD"

Rifles are shown with tanker mags but will come with a MagPul mag.

Please email for any photos needed or for questions. First "I will take it" gets it. No trades. To clear up any confusion please read the following:

Please, please don't waste my time you bunch of tire kickers. If you don't like the price, the deal, the condition, the location, or anything else feel free not to contact me. These weapons are well worth the asking price and you will not find a better deal anywhere on these types of rifles.

1. No trades at all.
2. No shipping to states where prohibited.
3. No shipping to individuals/residents either in state or out of state. FFL only.
4. Your FFL must accept from an individual (me) with a couple of my DL.
5. First "I will take it" gets it, and will not hold for weeks.
Thanks.
God bless,
Hawkeye45

Pictures:
img_4947-jpg.2808739

img_4946-jpg.2808740

img_4945-jpg.2808741

img_4944-jpg.2808742

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom