• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Sig MPX PCC

JohnP65

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
If you are not going to use it, Recycle it....
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-sig-mpx-pcc.2535469/
Item Name: FS Sig MPX PCC

Zip Code: 30135

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1750

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling my Sig MPX PCC competition gun package. I thought I was going to get into shooting PCC, but never got to get out and do that in the last 2 years. This MPX from Sig corrected quite a bit from the previous versions, but it is not the close to the issues those version had. From factory it has a 4-pound Timney straight trigger, adjustable stock, ambidextrous controls, lightweight handrail. It includes the stock magazine. This is a complete competition/home defense package. I am selling this for what I purchased it for so it can make it to a good new home. This rifle has had 30 rounds through it then stored back in the safe. I have had many say this is a Gen2 and some say that it is a Gen3 version of the MPX. The PCC is in a class by itself after the first 2 generations of the MPX models. All Gen 1 & 2 MPX Serial numbers start with 62B. This model starts with 62E.

Includes:
Sig MPX PCC
Sig MPX 30 Round Magazine
Manual

The MPX has been a leader in the PCC category for years, with champions like Lena Miculek running the platform for its superior performance and reliability. Now the MPX is offered in the PCC competition ready platform that gives you the same reliability with the ultimate in performance. New on the PCC is the Timney MPX trigger designed for long-term performance in the MPX, slim M-LOK handguard for a more M4 feel, folding telescoping stock and 3 chamber recoil reducing compensator. MPX PCC is built to perform at the highest level with zero modifications and give you the reliability you have grown to expect from the MPX.

Specifications:
OPERATING SYSTEM Gas Piston
CALIBER 9mm Luger
OVERALL LENGTH 35.25 in (895 mm)
OVERALL WIDTH 2.5 in (64 mm)
HEIGHT 7.5 in (191 mm)
BARREL LENGTH 16 in (406 mm)
WEIGHT 6.63 lbs (3kg)
TWIST RATE 1:10

Pictures:
20210512_160310-jpg.3270044

Back