Reaction score
Item Name: FS Sig Sauer P229 with extras

Zip Code: 30531

Item is for: Sale Only/Trade for SP 01 Tactical
Sale Price: $850

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Moving to another platform and this is my last 229. It has some holster wear and small marks around the sights from installation. I can send additional photos for those that are interested in buying. It has a SRT and "short" trigger. I have the standard trigger also. Has a 19# hammer spring installed (I have the original). It has an Ameriglo front and Sig rear sight. I have the original Sig front.

Extras:
Wolff 18# hammer spring x2 (original hammer spring included)
Additional Ameriglo Pro I Dot front (different height)
Ameriglo Pro I Dot rear
Five magazines total
Hogue G10 Grips
Sig Black Polymer grips (two piece)
E2 Grip
Additional grip screws
Two holsters

The only trade I'm interested in is a CZ SP 01 with similar overall value or cash to make things equal. Don't want to beat anybody, but don't want to get beat too badly either.

This is a smooth gun and easy to shoot. Those looking for a good carry gun, training gun, or maybe competition gun will really like this. I would likely keep if forever if not for raising funds to buy a back up and gear for another gun. I have to stay within about 45 minutes of Habersham, but am flexible outside of that. Thanks for looking and have a good day.

Pictures:
229-all-jpg.1519685

229-jpg.1519687

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom