Not open for further replies.

lisztomania7

Default rank <1500 posts
Mall Ninja
120   0
Reaction score
***SOLD***

Hi ODT,

I think I've seen NFA stuff up for sale before, but I wasn't sure where the best section in the classifieds is to create a listing....thought I'd list it here and the mods can move it if that's best.

I'm selling a package for a Saker 762 (with the MAAD mount and Trifecta flash hiders, not ASR).

The Saker 762 package includes:
- Saker 762 with the MAAD mount (not the ASR version) with the Trifecta flash hiders and muzzle brakes. I also have the box, manual, tool, shims, storage sleeve, and the other things it comes with. The suppressor is lightly used and never gave me any problems (shot less than 500 rounds, shows minor wear on the finish, mainly from my wedding ring rubbing on it). It's just more heavy duty than my other suppressors (I have a bunch of them) and doesn't get shot anymore, so I might as well sell it.
- 3 muzzle devices: 7.62 brake (never used), and one flash hider for 7.62 (.300 BLK or .308), and one flash hider in 5.56 (both flash hiders are lightly used).
- 2 front caps for the suppressor: One in 7.62 (that it comes with), and one 'Standoff' cap in 5.56 that is visually different than the 7.62 front cap, so as to not get them confused.

The above extras constitute at least $200 worth of extras (2 flash hiders and a front cap), and that's assuming you get them on sale instead of paying retail. I'm looking to get $̶6̶0̶0̶ $500 ***SOLD*** for the package. The cheapest way to transfer it would be for us to fill out a Form 4, and it would have to sit in my safe while the stamp is pending.

qpfBomWLQHGUrFplozh23w.jpg
rVzAKHRcQDa4fARmn03Eug.jpg
0B%r5vXpTEC0WcUnj45sZQ.jpg

Prices are firm. I'm in Lilburn if you want to come check out anything in person. Thanks ODT!!

Alright, y'all - I've had a bunch of guys start to work out trade deals with me or get close to buying it, but no one has pulled the trigger quite yet. How's this: Because this suppressor doesn't get used by me any more, and someone else might as well get use out of it, I'm gonna drop the price by a hundred bucks: You get the whole package for just $500. No, I will not take a penny less, because this is a screaming deal, so don't ask. If you've never had a rifle suppressor, this is the one you need - you won't find a better deal, and you'll be set up for several rifles right out of the box.

Just PM me with any questions. Thanks ODT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom