• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Smith & Wesson Governor (45Auto/45Colt/410)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaffer1968

Air Force Icon
1956 DeSoto (pushbutton transmission)
112   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Smith & Wesson Governor (45Auto/45Colt/410)

Zip Code: 30143

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $980

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is an excellent condition Smith and Wesson Governor that I've actually only shot less than 50 rounds through. It shoots 45 Auto, 45 Colt and 410 Shotgun shells. Comes with original serialized S&W Polycase, docs. It has a factory-supplied Hogue Rubber Grip and ALSO comes with a Miami Classic Galco Leather Jackass shoulder holster rig with gun holster on one side and a revolver 45 Auto pouch for two full moon clips on one side and Six 410 or 45 Colt rounds on the other. ALSO comes with two RH leather holsters - one is De Santis with suede lining and the other is Galco. All this leather is like new and of premium quality.

Need to be 21 for this sale and I'll need to see valid GA DL. I prefer a GA WCL, however. Pick up in Jasper, but I could get down to Canton or up to Ellijay or similar distance east or west if needed. Please PM for questions or offers.

Pictures:
IMG_4228.jpg
IMG_4229.jpg
IMG_4227.jpg
IMG_4230.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
For sale is an excellent condition Smith and Wesson Governor that I've actually only shot less than 50 rounds through. It shoots 45 Auto, 45 Colt and 410 Shotgun shells. Comes with original serialized S&W Polycase, docs. It has a factory-supplied Hogue Rubber Grip and ALSO comes with a Miami Classic Galco Leather Jackass shoulder holster rig with gun holster on one side and a revolver 45 Auto pouch for two full moon clips on one side and Six 410 or 45 Colt rounds on the other. ALSO comes with two RH leather holsters - one is De Santis with suede lining and the other is Galco. All this leather is like new and of premium quality.

Need to be 21 for this sale and I'll need to see valid GA DL. I prefer a GA WCL, however. Pick up in Jasper, but I could get down to Canton or up to Ellijay or similar distance east or west if needed. Please PM for questions or offers.
SPM Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom