Reaction score
Item Name: FS Smith&Wesson K-38 Masterpiece

Zip Code: 30176

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $765.00

Caliber: .38 Special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Beautiful and rare K-38 Masterpiece later to become a Model 14, very accurate with adjustable rear site, Target Hammer, Target Trigger and perfect Smith&Wesson Target Grips. Good bore with excellent timing and lockup. There is some bluing loss along the left side of the barrel evidently from carrying in a holster yet the gtips are perfect. These guns are priced from $900. To $1,900. But with the thinning of the bluing the price is hurt but for an excellent Target gun this becomes the bargain of the year.
Price picked up in Tallapoosa:$765.00.
Thanks ODT

Pictures:
ffa254b0-0481-4195-a453-091c1527f780-jpeg.3360396

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
That isn’t so bad, Tallapoosa was a Gold Rush town in the late 1800’S and early 1900’# and had the largest wood structure in the US, the Lithia Springs Hotel. Lots of wealthy people from up north would spen the fall and winter here. They had tennis and badmitte courts, yard pucky etc. we had a gun powder factory, two brick plants, a glass blowing company. and there used to bethe small Coke Cola bottles with Tallapoosa stamped in the bottom. There is a section of town with beautiful old houses that again were built by wealthy northerners. We have four traffic lights and we are the home of the Big OBurger the best hamburger in the world.
if you will make the drive out I will let you have the K38 for $625.the $25 should pay for your gas.
let me know if you decide to come out.

This morning you posted price as $600? Let me think it over and I will PM you next week. Going to an estate sale Monday and want to see what’s there :)

This morning you posted price as $600? Let me think it over and I will PM you next week. Going to an estate sale Monday and want to see what’s there :)
You are correct I did price the gun at $600. I forgot but I, will throw in a 50 round box of .38 specials at today’s prices that will pay for your gas. I wont bother you any more. If you decide to buy I will appreciate it.
Garrell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom