• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Smith & Wesson Model 38 Airweight Stainless With Minimal Hammer | 1976-1977

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonB

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
16   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Smith & Wesson Model 38 Airweight Nickel With Minimal Hammer | 1976-1977

Zip Code: 30039

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $450 cash

Caliber: .38 special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Basic Bill Of Sale and a peek at your GWL

Item Description: Up for sale is a Smith & Wesson Model 38 Airweight Nickel Revolver in .38 special. This gun was passed down in my family and was owned by my great grandmother who carried it when she owned a convenience store. Only been shot a few times. Lock up is tight and its in good shape. I've got a lot of dental work i need done so i need to part with some things. Let me know if you have any questions. Upon looking up the serial number this appears to be a 1976-1977 model. Lock up is tight and everything is smooth like butter. Like i said this gun was carried. But shot maybe a handful of times.

Thanks -Brandon

Pictures:
img_0576-jpg.1553027

img_0581-jpg.1553028

2-jpg.1553030

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom