• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Smith & Wesson Model 60 3"

YaDaddy

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-smith-wesson-model-60-3.1946995/
Item Name: FS Smith & Wesson Model 60 3"

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500

Caliber: .357/.38 spcl.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: No BOS, just a quick check of GADL and CCW

Item Description: (Don't bother with an I'll take it or sending your phone number for direct texting outside of PM. Confirmation of purchasing requirements and a commitment to meeting details is required via PM before I will text directly with you and/or SPM the ad.)

Smith & Wesson Model 60-15 . 162430
This is an as "like new" excellent example of a modern J frame model 60 as you can get with with less than 50 rounds fired. Great gun, works great, but doesn't work for my purpose. Gonna try a K frame next. Only notes are that the rubber grips don't touch at the bottom. I took them off and put them back on and the gap got smaller, but that's jut the way they are. A little trimming on the inside of the grips might solve that. Doesn't affect function at all. I got it close, but point of aim could use some more dialing in with the adjustable rear sight...if you re looking for a sniper revolver.

Comes with everything as new including original box, cable lock, manual and internal lock keys.

Price is $500 in a FTF cash sale. I need the money, so I'm not looking for trades.

Purchasing requirements:
This one is going to a legal GA gun buying resident with valid GADL and GA GWL/CCW permit for me to check at the meet.

If you live further away from the Atlanta Metro area than you are willing to travel, then please check with me first

Pictures:
img_6748-jpg.2090811

img_6749-jpg.2090812

img_6750-jpg.2090813

img_6751-jpg.2090814

img_6753-jpg.2090815

Item Name: FS Smith & Wesson Model 60 3"

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500

Caliber: .357/.38 spcl.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: No BOS, just a quick check of GADL and CCW

Item Description: (Don't bother with an I'll take it or sending your phone number for direct texting outside of PM. Confirmation of purchasing requirements and a commitment to meeting details is required via PM before I will text directly with you and/or SPM the ad.)

Smith & Wesson Model 60-15 . 162430
This is an as "like new" excellent example of a modern J frame model 60 as you can get with with less than 50 rounds fired. Great gun, works great, but doesn't work for my purpose. Gonna try a K frame next. Only notes are that the rubber grips don't touch at the bottom. I took them off and put them back on and the gap got smaller, but that's jut the way they are. A little trimming on the inside of the grips might solve that. Doesn't affect function at all. I got it close, but point of aim could use some more dialing in with the adjustable rear sight...if you re looking for a sniper revolver.

Comes with everything as new including original box, cable lock, manual and internal lock keys.

Price is $500 in a FTF cash sale. I need the money, so I'm not looking for trades.

Purchasing requirements:
This one is going to a legal GA gun buying resident with valid GADL and GA GWL/CCW permit for me to check at the meet.

If you live further away from the Atlanta Metro area than you are willing to travel, then please check with me first

Pictures:
img_6748-jpg.2090811

img_6749-jpg.2090812

img_6750-jpg.2090813

img_6751-jpg.2090814

img_6753-jpg.2090815
Round butt or square butt?

Back
Top Bottom