• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Smith & Wesson, Model 64-3

joewilly

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-smith-wesson-model-64-3.1623105/
Item Name: FS/FT Smith & Wesson, Model 64-3

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale/Trade
Sale Price: 475.00 OBRO

Caliber: .38spl.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: S&W, Model 64-3, stainless with 4" heavy barrel. In excellent condition, and shoots great. Comes with box, docs, OWB holster, box of ammo, and an extra set of Hogue grips. The box and grips are not original to the gun, and the magna grips appear to be faux. The only trades I may be interested in are a .308 bolt action rifle, blued, with wood furniture or maybe a S&W, M&P Sport II. PM works best for me. Need to take a peek at your GDL or GWP. FTF, Walnut Grove, Covington, Monroe, or Loganville.

Pictures:
mvc-962s-jpg.1482005

mvc-955s-jpg.1482006

Item Name: FS/FT Smith & Wesson, Model 64-3

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale/Trade
Sale Price: 475.00 OBRO

Caliber: .38spl.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: S&W, Model 64-3, stainless with 4" heavy barrel. In excellent condition, and shoots great. Comes with box, docs, OWB holster, box of ammo, and an extra set of Hogue grips. The box and grips are not original to the gun, and the magna grips appear to be faux. The only trades I may be interested in are a .308 bolt action rifle, blued, with wood furniture or maybe a S&W, M&P Sport II. PM works best for me. Need to take a peek at your GDL or GWP. FTF, Walnut Grove, Covington, Monroe, or Loganville.

Pictures:
mvc-962s-jpg.1482005

mvc-955s-jpg.1482006
Nice looking Smith. These guns tend to get overlooked but are great shooters.

Back
Top Bottom