• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS mith & Wesson Victory .22LR

Ktrain

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-mith-wesson-victory-22lr.1428304/
Item Name: FS Smith & Wesson Victory .22LR

Zip Code: 30009

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 300

Caliber: .22

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: GA DL and CCW

Item Description: Perfect condition S&W Victory .22 which I bought new and have had to the range twice (approx 200 rds shot). Awesome little gun that has little to no kick and has a trigger that is oh so smooth. Breaks down super easy for cleaning by removing one screw.

Pictures:
img_1184-jpg.1187261

img_1185-jpg.1187262

img_1186-jpg.1187263

fullsizerender-jpg.1187264

This gun is gaining in popularity as evidenced by the many aftermarket modifications that are starting to pop up you can tweak this one out pretty nicely

I love mine! Picked it up after Christmas at Cabelas for $234 out the door. It was a previously owned in the gun room and miss marked! Score! Oh, and it's threaded.

This is a great shooter and a great deal here y'all.

I love mine! Picked it up after Christmas at Cabelas for $234 out the door. It was a previously owned in the gun room and miss marked! Score! Oh, and it's threaded.

This is a great shooter and a great deal here y'all.

That's a crazy good price. I love mine and can't wait for more aftermarket accessories to come out. I got a Burris Fastfire 3 for ir Thinking of getting a Tandemkross trigger for it, a Volquartsen rail, maybe a compensator... maybe some other things? I'm hoping they release an adapter for the McFadden speed loader soon too.

Sorry to hijack the thread! Whoever buys this should be very pleased!

Back
Top Bottom